Day 1 Sunday “The Journey Begins”

Manifesting Abundance Mastermind Program

(Wealth week based on You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor)

Before we begin this course take a moment to make a list of at least 4-8 things you would like to manifest. Make sure you have a minimum of 1 in each of the areas: Wealth, Health, Love & Joy. Remember as Master Manifesters we always want to make our list and then surrender to God saying… please God bring me whatever is in my highest good and TOM (this or more).

Be sure to check your list at the end of the 28 days, and look to see how many things have manifested or moved closer into your reality than before. Sometimes you will find things move off of your list because your perception of what you want has shifted. As we come together we create an energy, a force unto itself, that we call the “Collective Consciousness.”

This force is quite real and appears to increase in power even though some of the people in the group move in and out throughout the year. As you begin to work with this energy you will notice shifts and miracles occurring that you may not have experienced when trying to manifest on your own.

It is quite an exciting time we are living in and I am delighted to create a space where many can gather in His name and create a reality filled with the Divine gifts of God: Health, Wealth, Love & Joy!

“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:20

Choose an ANCHOR or LUCKY CHARM:

You can choose whatever you like: a crystal, a pendant, a bracelet, a rock, an item that holds special meaning or charm. The first time you do this course try to choose something you can wear or carry for 28 days. After that you can choose different items in your house/work.

I actually like to use a different “anchor” every time I go through the program so that I have many items around my house that are CHARGED with the abundance frequency.

Programming your ANCHOR or LUCKY CHARM:

Your anchor is designed to help you connect your conscious mind, to your subconscious mind for purposes of reprogramming. Once we complete the 28 day program there is no need to be attached to the item.

It holds no special power and your abundance is not tied to it in any way.

1. Hold the “anchor” in your hand and rub it gently with your hand or fingers. Each day you will do this as you read the short Light Activation paragraph (found in the FILES tab of the FB group).
  2. While you are rubbing your anchor, repeat these words three times:
  3. I OWN MY OWN POWER AT ALL TIMES.
  4. As you say this feel the power coming down from heaven moving through your whole body out the bottom of your feet into the ground and imagine STEPPING INTO YOUR POWER as a Manifestor.

Do the Light Activation.

Do this “light activation” each day before you read the day’s manifesting exercise.

You may want to create an ALTER of special, personal objects or pictures to help you align with your Divine abundance.
Find a quiet comfortable space where you will not be distracted or disturbed. Make sure to shut your phone off and close your eyes.

Have your ANCHOR (crystal/pendant) in your hand and rub it as you read this light activation exercise.

Take a cleansing breath ~ breathing in wealth, health, love, & joy exhaling blocks to wealth, health, love & joy.

Now imagine a beautiful light in the sky, almost like a heavenly LIGHTHOUSE. And as you tune into this LIGHTHOUSE, feel the light shining down brilliantly on you.

First it touches the top of your head and then moves swiftly down through your whole body cleansing, clearing and releasing any blocks or interference to your Divine abundance.

Now imagine a beautiful swirling energy of love moving down through your body replacing all the blocks and interference with love, pure, unconditional love.

Repeat after me:

I am worthy.
I am enough.
I am abundant in ALL ways and ALWAYS.

By the grace of God it is so.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You are now in a bubble of love and light surrounded by pure and positive energies. You are now ready to begin manifesting abundance.

Be sure to comment below to “activate” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

Now read this paragraph to yourself:

I open my connection to God, the Divine Source Energy, and the unlimited supply of the Universe. My subconscious mind delivers to me all that I desire which is in my highest good.

Whenever I rub this “anchor” I am using it as a tuning fork to connect my conscious mind to my subconscious mind and open the portal to the unlimited possibilities of God and the Universe.

As I make my request for my desires I surrender and trust that I receive whatever is in my highest good quickly and easily. My subconscious mind knows what my Divine life plan is and as I open to receive direction from my subconscious mind I become attuned and aligned with that plan.

Today and from now on I release all blocks and limitations and open up to receive the abundance in my life that is my Divine right. (You may replace “God” with “Spirit” or “the Divine” or “Source Energy” if you prefer.)

Reread for the group:

Think about everyone in the Manifesting Mastermind group and reread this paragraph envisioning everyone standing together in this energy.

WE (Julie G, Stacey, Bonnie, Julie B, Tim, Dorothy, Jeanne, Yvonne, Crystal, Jean, Monica, Jil, Angela, Mollie, Melissa, Jess, Katie, Karen, Meghna, Teresa, Deb, Lorrie, Dawn, Susan & Jennifer) STAND TOGETHER HAND-IN-HAND, ARM-IN-ARM AND SAY:

WE open OUR connection to God, the Divine Source Energy, and the unlimited supply of the Universe. OUR COLLECTIVE subconscious mind delivers to US all that WE desire which is in OUR highest good.

Whenever WE rub OUR “anchor” WE ARE using it as a tuning fork to connect OUR conscious mind to OUR COLLECTIVE subconscious mind and WE open the portal to the unlimited possibilities of God and the Universe.

As WE make OUR request for OUR desires WE surrender and trust that WE receive whatever is in OUR highest good quickly and easily. OUR COLLECTIVE subconscious mind knows what OUR Divine life plan is and as WE open to receive direction from OUR COLLECTIVE subconscious mind WE become attuned and aligned with that plan.

Today and from now on WE release all blocks and limitations and open up to receive the abundance in OUR LIVES that is OUR Divine right.

We are creating a powerful collective consciousness of abundance & prosperity as we come together in a mastermind group to manifest miracles of Wealth, Health, Love & Joy in our lives. By the Grace of God it is so. Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!

Be sure to comment below to “activate” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

If you are keeping a journal take a moment to reflect on how you are feeling and whatever emotions arise.

Julie Geigle

Julie Geigle is an International Psychic Medium, Spiritual Counselor/Teacher and Awakened Healer. She is the host of the radio show "Angel Talk Tuesdays" at 10am EST on omTimes Radio. She helps people connect with their Angels and live a bliss-filled life.

41 Comments

1. Teresa on September 9, 2018 at 6:11 am

Before I went to bed last night I was given several signs that change was about to happen. Not to fear it but to welcome change as it manifests. These signs continued all night as I “down loaded” and this morning was awoke with the knowing of a presence – much love and gratitude

• Julie Geigle on September 9, 2018 at 8:26 am

That’s soooo exciting Teresa! Thanks for joining us here. 🌷

• Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:01 am

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Denise Guyton on September 10, 2018 at 12:43 pm

My list is
      Have plenty of money
      Be rid of pain
      Relationship help with my son
      Be successful in my horse sport

• Kristin Belcher on September 10, 2018 at 3:16 pm

This I can see is going to be life changing for me and my wish for all others here too. I look forward to growing, learning and leaving behind all that does not serve me or that blocks me. Thank you thank you thank you ❤️

• Kelly Hickethier on September 17, 2018 at 8:31 am

Yes! I am welcoming changes with love and gratitude!

2. Julie Geigle on September 9, 2018 at 8:23 am

So excited to begin this journey again with many of you returning and many of you new. This is incredibly powerful and I’ve personally experienced and witnessed many shifts and changes in my life and those around me. Thank you for joining me in BEING THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE.

Please post in a NEW comment 4 things we can help you manifest. Here’s my list:

1. Double my income in 2018.
    2. Heal physical issues.
    3. Heal, redefine and deepen my relationship with my son, Marcus.
    4. Enjoy my trip to Alabama to spend time with my Mom and sisters.

• Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:03 am

Love your list! ✅❤️❤️❤️

3. Jil on September 9, 2018 at 2:44 pm

❤️
    My list:
    1. Loss of 20lbs
    2. A committed loving relationship that leads to marriage and children
    3. A successful and thriving coaching business
    4. Mended Family relationships between my siblings

• Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:05 am

Welcome Jill ❤️ Love your list! ✅💪

4. Dorothy on September 9, 2018 at 3:28 pm

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Rhonda Sojourn, LMFT on September 9, 2018 at 8:11 pm

I checked out your Love School. I was touched and moved and am excited to meet you and learn from you. I wish you much success.

• Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:07 am

Welcome Rhonda 😊 ❤️❤️❤️

5. Lorrie on September 9, 2018 at 3:52 pm

So excited to be part of this group & see the outcome. Starting a new journal today 💗💗💗

• Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:08 am

💫💰🙏😇 Welcome Lorrie! Let the journey start…..

• Julie Geigle on September 10, 2018 at 11:59 am

Lovely to have you Lorrie! 🌹

6. Teresa on September 9, 2018 at 4:19 pm

4 things this group can help me manifest are:

1. Strong healthy rewarding professional life that can provide me with financial security – for the greater good
    2. Continue to heal my back and legs, relieve the constant pain
    3. Heal the broken bits of my family relationship – better family life – joy & happiness
    4. Increased spiritual awakening

• Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:10 am

Welcome Teresa 😁 Love your list 💰💪❤️🙏😇

7. Rhonda Lynn Sojourn on September 9, 2018 at 7:58 pm

health – I wish to go public and be an example of the wealth of health when one believes and takes the action.
    wealth – 300,000.00 this new year. 3 , million dollars each year, there after. consolidate my loans and be
    debt free and pay off my house. I wish to make enough money to give to charities.
    love – I wish to be loved, and those that hold anger/hate in their hearts for me, may their hate be
    transformed into love.

joy – I wish to have more joy in my life. and the funds to enjoy and celebrate life.

• Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:12 am

💰❤️💰❤️
      😇🙏🌟✅
      Love your list!

8. Assal on September 9, 2018 at 8:07 pm

An Angel came to me today and asked me to join your group and I’m excited to start this new journey

1.Financial independent, to be wealthy
    2. To be healthy always
    3. Meet the love of my life, soul mate, husband
    4. Adopt children, have my own family
    5. Help others and built communities

• Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:14 am

Welcome Assel 😇 ❤️ Love your list!

• Julie Geigle on September 10, 2018 at 12:00 pm

So lovely to have you join us Assal. 🌷

9. Yvonne on September 9, 2018 at 8:08 pm

I’m exited to begin this powerful manifesting group with all of you and 4 things that I would love to manifest are:

1. new romantic partner
    2. funds necessary to begin house improvements and renovations in order to sell house and move to new location near the water
    3. To strengthen my body, lose weight, improve focus & concentration and spiritual growth
    6. Bonus / promotion at work and telecommuting arrangement

• Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:16 am

Hi Yvonne 😁 Love your list ❤️ 💰 💪 💰

10. Bonnie Perrenoud on September 9, 2018 at 8:42 pm

I can see us all over the U.S. bringing our energy together to create excellent health, wealth, love and joy!
    Four things I would like to manifest:
    1) Develop a loving relationship with my heart and myself for healing
    2) Create better balance in my life
    3) Bring in a waterfall of wealth to pay off all debts
    4) Deepen family bonds

I’m thankful to be in this group, thank you everyone for joining 🙂

• Julie Geigle on September 10, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Delighted to have you join us again Bonnie. 💐

11. Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:23 am

Amazing energy in this group 💥
    Four things from my list:
    1. Unexpected income 💰
    2. Healthy body – reconnect my body with detox & yoga & meditation
    3.Turn ALL fears into LOVE ❤️
    4.Bring healing joy into the hearts of all my children & grandchildren ✌️ In our home

• Tina Olmedo on September 10, 2018 at 10:30 am

Hi Julie, thank you for organizing this group. I felt the calling immediately to join and am so happy to be part of!

• Julie Geigle on September 10, 2018 at 2:06 pm

Welcome Tina,

We have 2 Julie’s in the group. Myself, the host, and my dear friend Julieanna. We are honored to have you join us here. Blessings. ✝️

• Julie Geigle on September 10, 2018 at 2:05 pm

So perfect!! 🎯

12. Tim Kamano Ryan on September 10, 2018 at 5:55 pm

Thanks for the invite Julie. I look forward to participating and sharing with the group. Already a day behind. Lol. I shall endeavor though. A new journey begins and a very exciting one 😊

13. Jean Finger on September 10, 2018 at 8:12 pm

I love that this group seems to have such strong, positive energy! <3 I am so excited to be part of it!

4 of my goals to manifest:
    1. Continue to grow my retirement fund, so I can comfortably retire by age 65;
    2. Expand the huge love I have with my significant other;
    3. Maintain my current weight and good health, by having the willpower to eat healthy and exercise regularly;
    4. Continue to expand my joyfulness for life to enrich my daily routine.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all!

14. Stacey Haslow on September 11, 2018 at 11:04 am

Releasing all blocks and surrendering to the Godspark within! My apologies for being behind… this group is indeed a priority. On my couch now healing from a minor cycle accident. Nevertheless giving me pause to refocus on my life purpose and priorities. I feel I was ‘forced’ as you will to take this pause. Lol and I thank the Universe for the precious gift, however temporarily painful.
    Not sure I have a list. I just want love of all kinds and purposes to flow effortlessly through me and bring blessings and healing… nurture and expand my purpose in healing. Namaste. 🙏

15. Mollie on September 11, 2018 at 10:28 pm

Hi everyone-I didn’t realize I was three days late in starting this. But when I did the meditation I imagined I was on a boat traveling slowly towards the lighthouse, which was shining in water that many other boats were already basking in (all of you!) and as soon as I got there I felt a part of this collective energy that was just waiting for me to arrive. It felt strong and peaceful. Thank you all for being part of this with me!

By the grace of God it is so thank you thank you thank you

• Kelly on September 17, 2018 at 8:36 am

What a beautiful vision! I am so happy to be part of it!

16. Ali on September 13, 2018 at 3:51 pm

I am excited to get started on this journey! I feel connected with my anchor and I am ready to receive the abundance that is rightfully mine!! Thank you for offering this free course! You are a true earth angel!

17. Kelly on September 17, 2018 at 8:35 am

Lovely!

18. Kelly on September 17, 2018 at 9:17 am

Hi Everyone,

I am so pleased to be part of this new group and look forward to all the wonderful changes that it will bring about. During meditation I felt a warm healing energy surging through my body. I am so ready to be on this journey with you all as we shift from lack to love!

I would like to manifest:

1). A better paying job, where I am not required to work over 40 hours a week, where I can use my talents, skills and creativity in a way that helps others and lets me live a more balanced life and making over $50,000 a year!
    2). A long lasting relationship, that will lead to marriage. A soulmate relationship with equal parts give and take; where communication flows easily and naturally! One that is honest, kind, fun, passionate, caring and adventurous and overflowing with Love, Joy, Bliss, and laughter!
    3). Living a healthier life, and ridding myself of bad habits, and (family traumas, smoking, overeating, overthinking, worrying, and obsessing) working through my issues with codependency, becoming strong, independent and really getting to know who I am! Starting the delicious journey of self-discovery!
    4). Becoming more spiritually aware! Getting in touch with my spirit guides and psychic abilities and not being afraid of them. Just allowing Love! Shifting from a state of fear, to a state of gratitude!

And so it is!