Day 2 Monday “Me & Money”

Always remember money is a servant. Money must circulate, but it must not be squandered. It is valuable only as long as it is being used. Once it’s taken out of circulation it is as worthless as an old newspaper.”

This activity is designed to help you get into the money flow. When you relinquish your fears around money and take back your power you are able to use money as it was intended… a servant to help you accomplish your Divine life purpose.

Prosperity Consciousness Exercise:

1. Imagine yourself standing in a room full of people and you announce your desire to become wealthy, at least wealthy enough to live the way you choose.

See some people look down at the ground, someone gets up and leaves the room to get a “drink,” other people give you that “I like unicorns too but we all know they aren’t real look,” somebody laughs and then someone actually says something about how they are perfectly happy without huge amounts of wealth as if you are selfish to even want to be wealthy.

2. People who are wealthy never feel uncomfortable when the subject of money is brought up because they already have it. And they have it because they feel comfortable with it.

This is known as prosperity consciousness.

3. Now I want you to envision all of us standing together. And imagine announcing to US your intention of becoming wealthy; at least wealthy enough to live the way you want.

Now imagine all of us THRILLED and excited to help you create the energy, the vibrational frequency to attract this. And finally imagine how this makes you feel.

4. Start seeing yourself in your mind as WEALTHY and remember…the subconscious mind does not know the difference between what is real and what is imagined.

To the subconscious mind anything that is imagined is real. As you become comfortable with the idea of money you will begin attracting it to you.

5. This is KEY to manifesting… As your subconscious mind believes that you are already wealthy it will begin attracting to you things to reinforce this belief system.

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

LIGHT ACTIVATION

Have your ANCHOR (crystal/pendant) in your hand and rub it as you read this light activation exercise.

Take a cleansing breath ~ breathing in wealth, health, love, & joy exhaling blocks to wealth, health, love & joy.

Now imagine a beautiful light in the sky, almost like a heavenly LIGHTHOUSE. And as you tune into this LIGHTHOUSE, feel the light shining down brilliantly on you.

First, it touches the top of your head and then moves swiftly down through your whole body cleansing, clearing and releasing any blocks or interference to your Divine abundance.

Now imagine a beautiful swirling energy of love moving down through your body replacing all the blocks and interference with love, pure, unconditional love.

Repeat after me:

I am worthy.
I am enough.
I am abundant in ALL ways and ALWAYS.

By the grace of God it is so.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You are now in a bubble of love and light surrounded by pure and positive energies. You are now ready to begin manifesting abundance.

Now read this paragraph for yourself.

I am wealthy in all ways and always. This wealth blesses everyone I am connected to. I do not feel guilty or selfish for wanting to be wealthy and it does not take away from anyone else, it only adds to their own store of wealth.

I allow this wealth to overflow in my life like an avalanche. I do not limit myself or the infinite wealth that is available to me from God, the Divine source energy.

I am open to receiving this wellspring of money now, using it to fulfill my Divine life mission here to serve the greater good of humanity.

I am excited to have found a group of like-minded people to co-create a wealthy and prosperous life with, knowing that when I better myself I better the world.

Reread for the Group

Think about everyone in the Manifesting Mastermind group and reread this paragraph envisioning everyone standing together in this energy.

WE (Julie G, Stacey, Bonnie, Julie B, Tim, Dorothy, Jeanne T., Yvonne, Crystal, Jean, Monica, Jil, Angela, Mollie, Melissa, Jess, Katie, Karen, Meghna, Teresa, Deb, Lorrie, Dawn, Susan, Jennifer, Toni, Sharon, Jeanne R., Kristin, Tina, Assal, Mandy, Kathleen, Nancy, & Lisa) stand together hand-in-hand, arm-in-arm and say:

WE ARE wealthy in all ways and always. This wealth blesses everyone WE ARE connected to. WE do not feel guilty or selfish for wanting to be wealthy and it does not take away from anyone else, it only adds to their own store of wealth.

WE allow this wealth to overflow in OUR LIVES like an avalanche. WE do not limit OURSELVES or the infinite wealth that is available to US from God, the Divine source energy.

WE ARE open to receiving this wellspring of money now, using it to fulfill OUR Divine life mission here to serve the greater good of humanity.

WE ARE excited to have found a group of like-minded people to co-create a wealthy and prosperous life with, knowing that when WE better OURSELVES WE better the world.

We are creating a powerful collective consciousness of abundance & prosperity as we come together in a mastermind group to manifest miracles of Wealth, Health, Love & Joy in our lives.

By the Grace of God it is so.

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

If you are keeping a journal take a moment to reflect on how you are feeling and whatever emotions arise.

Click here to go to the HOME page, and if you have time go back and read and support other people’s comments. You will find we become like a family here, experiencing the same hardships and awakenings together.

Julie Geigle

Julie Geigle is an International Psychic Medium, Spiritual Counselor/Teacher and Awakened Healer. She is the host of the radio show "Angel Talk Tuesdays" at 10am EST on omTimes Radio. She helps people connect with their Angels and live a bliss-filled life.

26 Comments

1. Julieanna on September 10, 2018 at 8:38 am

Wealth is my Divine right ✅💰💚
    We are wealthy in all ways and always ✅💰💚
    By the grace of God it is so…. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    ❤️

• Julie Geigle on September 10, 2018 at 11:56 am

✝️

• Susan Schueler on September 10, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Feeling great after today’s exercise, thank you! XO

• Bonnie Perrenoud on September 14, 2018 at 12:31 am

We are open to accepting our Divine Right of abundance!

• Bonnie Perrenoud on September 14, 2018 at 12:40 am

All ways and always!

• Kelly on September 17, 2018 at 9:53 pm

And so it is!

2. Teresa on September 10, 2018 at 9:05 am

While in group meditation today Orion took me up into the light. Cleansing while my guides and angels cleansed my chakra of blocks This is the second time in as many days that I have met Orion. For a quick moment Archangel Metatron came to me before I met Orion. It felt as though he was introducing me to or taking me back to Orion. I felt full and complete – there is more than enough of everything for everyone.

To be wealthy – plentiful – abundant – this is not simply monetary it is also spiritual

I am wealthy for it is my Divine right
    I am wealthy – it is for the greater good of all
    I am wealthy in all ways and always
    By the grace of the Divine it is so
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

3. Julie Geigle on September 10, 2018 at 11:55 am

I am totally here to serve the greater good of humanity and the more wealth I have the more I am able to show up in a BIGGER way to serve God.

Use me Lord for a purpose greater than myself. ✝️

• Bonnie Perrenoud on September 14, 2018 at 12:34 am

My wealth helps everyone around me, as mu abundance flows over into their lives as well!

4. Denise Guyton on September 10, 2018 at 12:52 pm

I am open to receiving my divine right to wealth. Then I can help others more often

5. Dorothy Stover on September 10, 2018 at 3:00 pm

I love all these comments! So beautiful. Thank you for allowing me in the group ❤️

6. Kristin Belcher on September 10, 2018 at 3:42 pm

I can feel the energy here and it makes me happy to be surrounded with like minded people and giving people as we all share our love and manifesting together. I like that I should not feel guilty about wanting more money for a better life for myself and my family, also for my divine purpose. One request though, can you please add my name with the other group members please on the “we” paragraph? Thank you!

7. Jean Finger on September 10, 2018 at 8:24 pm

I agree with Dorothy; I am so honored to be part of this amazing group! The energy continues to feel so powerful and positive. I am here as I feel the need to serve the greater good, including sharing the wealth!

• Bonnie Perrenoud on September 14, 2018 at 12:40 am

Yes, I’ve actually been able to donate to some causes dear to my heart! We are the head, and not the tail. We shall lend and not borrow!

8. Lorrie on September 10, 2018 at 9:33 pm

I am worthy, I am enough l am abundant all ways & always! Feeling very blessed to be part of this group 💗

9. Jil on September 11, 2018 at 1:26 am

❤️

10. Yvonne on September 11, 2018 at 7:09 am

Amazing group and energy! ❤️May we all together stand in our power and manifest our greatest desires. More wealth , health, love and joy to each of you so that we can pass our gifts to the world and become the blessings that we truly are. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 🙏

11. Stacey Haslow on September 11, 2018 at 10:47 am

I am open and ready to receive and live with prosperity flowing into my life! As I benefit so shall the world! We are light workers here to help heal the world as we link energies and lift high the gorgeous vibrations of a group intentionally manifesting positive energy and light into our lives and the word, all together as one. ❤️ Namaste 🙏

12. Tina on September 11, 2018 at 11:27 am

What a lovely feeling of togetherness I experienced just now reading the affirmations about abundance!

13. Bonnie Perrenoud on September 11, 2018 at 10:26 pm

I look forward to this glorious journey of abundance and plenty! I now allow great wealth, health, love and joy to enter my life!

14. Mollie on September 12, 2018 at 11:20 am

Wealth comes into my life quickly and easily, flooding my life like an avalanche. This wealth is for my greater good, and is used to be of service to others. As I give it to others, more comes to me. It is my divine right and assists me in using my talents to accomplish what I am meant to do, to better humanity.

By the grace of god it is so.

• Bonnie Perrenoud on September 14, 2018 at 12:44 am

Love it !

• Kelly on September 17, 2018 at 9:56 pm

In a constant positive flow!

15. Ali solis on September 14, 2018 at 8:41 am

I have never thought about wealth in this way! ❤️❤️

16. Kelly on September 17, 2018 at 9:51 pm

I am Wealthy Always and in all ways. It is not wrong for me to want more, and it IS my divine right. I was not born to suffer, struggle and work endlessly to have my material needs met!! I have an unlimited amount of FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE! FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE is flooding into my life from known and unknown sources. I consistently use this newfound abundance to enrich my life and those around me. I am so grateful for attracting this flow of money in my life now. This flow of financial freedom, gives me a great feeling of peace, joy and happiness; and I happily share my excitement with those around me.

We are now standing together in this new overflowing wellspring of FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE!! Positive energy flowing all around us and through us. We are creating a boomerang affect within our family, friendships, romantic relationships, and community! Let us dance, sing, rejoice and celebrate all that we are receiving!! It IS our divine right!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank!!