Day 3 Tuesday “Fear Not”

If you want wealth or financial serenity, one thing you should never do is worry about whether or not you are going to get it, or whether you will keep it.

“Behold, the thing I fear has come to visit upon me.” Job 3:25

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

LIGHT ACTIVATION

Have your ANCHOR (crystal/pendant) in your hand and rub it as you read this light activation exercise.

Take a cleansing breath ~ breathing in wealth, health, love, & joy exhaling blocks to wealth, health, love & joy.

Now imagine a beautiful light in the sky, almost like a heavenly LIGHTHOUSE. And as you tune into this LIGHTHOUSE, feel the light shining down brilliantly on you.

First, it touches the top of your head and then moves swiftly down through your whole body cleansing, clearing and releasing any blocks or interference to your Divine abundance.

Now imagine a beautiful swirling energy of love moving down through your body replacing all the blocks and interference with love, pure, unconditional love.

Repeat after me:

I am worthy.
I am enough.
I am abundant in ALL ways and ALWAYS.

By the grace of God it is so.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You are now in a bubble of love and light surrounded by pure and positive energies. You are now ready to begin manifesting abundance.

Now read this paragraph for yourself.

I understand the basic laws of attraction:

What I think about I bring about.

And I also know:

What I fear will appear.

I may have thoughts of doubt and disbelief or jealousy, but I am not the thoughts in my mind.

I am not a victim of my fears. Negativity might run through my mind because it is a “default” setting, but it is my choice to ruminate on these negative thoughts or rise up into prosperity consciousness.

I release any worries or fears I may hold in regard to my God-given right to be wealthy. Whenever doubt, disbelief, frustration, or jealousy enters my mind I say out loud:

CANCEL, CLEAR, DELETE times three.

I am worthy. I am deserving. I am a magnificent powerful manifestor. I envision an unending shower of abundance raining down upon me eliminating and dissolving all of my fears. And so it is.

Reread for the Group

Think about everyone in the Manifesting Mastermind group and reread this paragraph envisioning everyone standing together in this energy.

WE (Julie G, Stacey, Bonnie, Julie B, Tim, Dorothy, Jeanne T., Yvonne, Crystal, Jean, Monica, Jil, Angela, Mollie, Melissa, Jess, Katie, Karen, Meghna, Teresa, Deb, Lorrie, Dawn, Susan, Jennifer, Toni, Sharon, Jeanne R., Kristin, Tina, Assal, Mandy, Kathleen, Nancy, & Lisa) stand together hand-in-hand, arm-in-arm and say:

WE understand the basic laws of attraction:

What WE think about WE bring about.

And WE also know:

What WE fear will appear.

WE may have thoughts of doubt and disbelief or jealousy, but WE ARE not the thoughts in OUR MINDS.

WE ARE not a victim of OUR fears. Negativity might run through OUR MINDS because it is a “default” setting, but it is OUR choice to ruminate on these negative thoughts or rise up into prosperity consciousness.

WE release any worries or fears WE may hold in regard to OUR God-given right to be wealthy. Whenever doubt, disbelief, frustration, or jealousy enters OUR mind WE say out loud:

CANCEL, CLEAR, DELETE times three.

WE ARE worthy. WE ARE deserving. WE ARE magnificent powerful manifestorS. WE envision an unending shower of abundance raining down upon US eliminating and dissolving all of OUR fears. And so it is.

We are creating a powerful collective consciousness of abundance & prosperity as we come together in a mastermind group to manifest miracles of Wealth, Health, Love & Joy in our lives.

By the Grace of God it is so.

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

If you are keeping a journal take a moment to reflect on how you are feeling and whatever emotions arise.

Click here to go to the HOME page, and if you have time go back and read and support other people’s comments. You will find we become like a family here, experiencing the same hardships and awakenings together.

Julie Geigle

Julie Geigle is an International Psychic Medium, Spiritual Counselor/Teacher and Awakened Healer. She is the host of the radio show "Angel Talk Tuesdays" at 10am EST on omTimes Radio. She helps people connect with their Angels and live a bliss-filled life.

29 Comments

1. Teresa on September 11, 2018 at 6:35 am

When I see us huddle together it’s just like a football team. We are full of positive energy, we are passing the ball to our best player – Divine – we are cheering each other on because in the end we all want the same thing.

Years, heck lifetimes of negativity are what were pushing and tackling through as we work our way across that field to the end zone

Touchdown! Instead of the cheers from watchers on, we hear the cheers from your guides and angels who made that play with us. Whenever doubt, disbelief, frustration, or jealousy enters my mind I say out loud: CANCEL, CLEAR, DELETE times three.

By the Grace of the Divine it is so.
    Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!

• Julie Geigle on September 12, 2018 at 3:47 pm

❤️💛💚💙💜

• Julieanna on September 13, 2018 at 4:56 am

❤️❤️❤️

• Kelly on September 17, 2018 at 10:02 pm

Love This! By the grace of God it is so! Let us courageously stand together to tackle these blocks, getting in the way of our divine right.

2. Susan Schueler on September 11, 2018 at 8:00 am

This one was such a powerful morning meditation that I chose to do it THREE times. Thank you! XO

3. Stacey Haslow on September 11, 2018 at 11:11 am

Oh I love this one so much! The CANCEL CLEAR DELETE!
    ReleaIng the fear that seems to slither into all corners of our lives, which only Bri gs such things as shame, doubt, anger, helplessness etc. this is a powerful tool for me, as someone who has struggled with anxiety and depression. I have the power within me to keep my vibrations high and my fear and stress at bay. They will always be there but no longer control me. Namaste 🙏

4. Denise Guyton on September 11, 2018 at 11:32 am

I see all of us receiving wealth health love and joy!

• Julie Geigle on September 12, 2018 at 3:49 pm

And so it is. ❤️💛💚💙💜

5. Toni on September 11, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Third time is the charm. I am feeling blessed to be here Now. This is day three. The divine has created space for me to be present. The collective has supported my “desire” to become active here. I feel very grateful for your/our abundance. I have read the previous days’ posts Wow!! I feel as though I am immersed in a warm pool of wisdom, love and authentic connection.
    This is the third message today which I’m hearing in regards to fear. Hmmmm… cancel, clear, delete
    Very Helpful!
    Moving forward and feeling divinely connected.
    Much love and Gratitude always and in All Ways.
    Blessings-Everyone

Returning now to list four things which are manifesting.

6. Tina on September 11, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Just noticed that Stacey posted her message at 11:11, the angel hour. Power to Cancel, Clear, Delete.
    I believe there is spiritual power all around us…so glad to be sharing it with you all!

7. Bonnie Perrenoud on September 11, 2018 at 10:33 pm

Cancel, clear, delete! We now rise up and accept our Divine Right to Abundance! Things are already manifesting – woo hoo!

• Julie Geigle on September 12, 2018 at 3:49 pm

Yes they are!!! ❤️💛💚💙💜

8. Rhonda Sojourn on September 12, 2018 at 5:37 am

What we thing about, we bring about.

What we fear will appear……

UNLESS…

WE CHOOSE to ‘ALLOW’ – ‘ that which we fear, to appear – so, we can CLEAR IT; INSTEAD of Fear It’

Cancel Clear Delete is a stand up Warrior Statement. Its Bold, it is proactive consciousness; it’s surely saying, “NO”. Its a great THOUGHT STOPPING statement,;bold
    with boundaries. Since, feelings follow a thought, and we are stopping the negative self talk, we can feel
    heroic rather than defeated by our negative thinking. In short, we are able to BE AWARE, rather than BEWARE.

• Julie Geigle on September 12, 2018 at 3:50 pm

❤️💛💚💙💜

• Toni on September 15, 2018 at 11:46 am

🌻🌻🙏❤️

9. Dorothy Stover on September 12, 2018 at 7:18 am

❤️

10. Julie Geigle on September 12, 2018 at 3:47 pm

Unending shower of abundance raining down upon ALL of us… dissolving and washing away the illusions as we step into our TRUTH together and manifest unlimited wealth and joy! Yay!!! 💰💲 💵🎈🌈🎉

• Toni on September 15, 2018 at 11:47 am

Yaaaaasssss❤️❤️🙏

11. Yvonne on September 12, 2018 at 6:17 pm

CANCEL, CLEAR, DELETE! All negative thoughts, patterns, past lives, anything holding us back.
    We are worthy and deserving of abundance in every area of our lives and so it is. We now allow the heavens to pour down, receiving our gifts without guilt. 💗

12. Jean Finger on September 12, 2018 at 8:49 pm

I love the phrase “WE envision an unending shower of abundance raining down upon US eliminating and dissolving all of OUR fears.” I can envision us in an unending shower!!! ❤ So amazing…

13. Julieanna on September 13, 2018 at 5:00 am

What we think about we bring about ❤️
    Positive thoughts all ways & always
    Cancel clear delete when needed 🙏😇💰
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

14. Mollie on September 13, 2018 at 9:16 pm

Wow. This one was so powerful! I did this one while lying in a field out in the country under the stars. This week in AA we talked about how we most fear freedom. I could not wrap my head around that: how on earth do I fear freedom? It seemed so profound.
    But when I lay on my back I looked up tonight and there were soooooo many stars. It just made the universe seem so incredibly vast. I’ve had a really rough month-finances in the shitter, got really hurt by a potential romance. And tonight I realized my nearsightedness-
    God is challenging me to expand. To move beyond my “fears” or, rather, what I can define as “limiting beliefs.” I am not the broke penniless artist or the girl pining over an emotionally unavailable guy, I am breaking down those fears and stretching my arms, my heart, and my mind as wide as fields of stars; constantly growing, twinkling, surprising us with a shooting star (I saw 3 tonight)

This is what it means to put away my fear of freedom. Today, and within this powerful group of souls, I embrace my abundance.

By the grace of god it is so. Thank you thank you thank you

• Kelly on September 17, 2018 at 10:13 pm

Beautifully phrased Mollie! Our hearts, minds, and souls are worthy of being abundantly loved, abundantly whole, and abundantly blessed!

15. Kelly on September 17, 2018 at 10:07 pm

This is so powerful! We are not the thoughts in our minds!! We are not a victim of our fears! I choose to Cancel, Clear, Delete, fears, worries, doubts, and any lower energies that are attached to my mind!