Day 4 Wednesday “Circle of Influence”

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

LIGHT ACTIVATION

Have your ANCHOR (crystal/pendant) in your hand and rub it as you read this light activation exercise.

Take a cleansing breath ~ breathing in wealth, health, love, & joy exhaling blocks to wealth, health, love & joy.

Now imagine a beautiful light in the sky, almost like a heavenly LIGHTHOUSE. And as you tune into this LIGHTHOUSE, feel the light shining down brilliantly on you.

First, it touches the top of your head and then moves swiftly down through your whole body cleansing, clearing and releasing any blocks or interference to your Divine abundance.

Now imagine a beautiful swirling energy of love moving down through your body replacing all the blocks and interference with love, pure, unconditional love.

Repeat after me:

I am worthy.
I am enough.
I am abundant in ALL ways and ALWAYS.

By the grace of God it is so.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You are now in a bubble of love and light surrounded by pure and positive energies. You are now ready to begin manifesting abundance.

Now read this paragraph for yourself.

I know that to significantly increase wealth in my life is to understand where my circle of influence lies.

In terms of Circle of Influence there is…

1. My business
  2. Your business &
  3. God’s business.

When I am in my business, I am powerful.

When I am in your business or God’s business I am powerless.

I will not focus upon what others have or do not have. I will not talk about my financial situation (good or bad) with others (except in our MM group of like-minded souls) as that only keeps me stuck in lack or perpetuates jealousy.

I will not allow outside influences, opinions or words of others to interfere, block or sabotage my efforts to create a bliss-filled life.

I will strive to become much less susceptible to influences outside of myself and much more inclined to trust the instincts and feelings that lie within me.

My own positivity and trust in God are now the dominating forces in my life from this day forward.

Reread for the Group

Think about everyone in the Manifesting Mastermind group and reread this paragraph envisioning everyone standing together in this energy.

WE (Julie G, Stacey, Bonnie, Julie B, Tim, Dorothy, Jeanne T., Yvonne, Crystal, Jean, Monica, Jil, Angela, Mollie, Melissa, Jess, Katie, Karen, Meghna, Teresa, Deb, Lorrie, Dawn, Susan, Jennifer, Toni, Sharon, Jeanne R., Kristin, Tina, Assal, Mandy, Kathleen, Nancy, Lisa, Ali, & Ace) stand together hand-in-hand, arm-in-arm and say:

WE know that to significantly increase wealth in OUR LIVES is to understand where OUR circle of influence lies.

In terms of Circle of Influence there is…

1. My business
  2. Your business
  3. God’s business

When I am in my business, I am powerful.

When I am in your business or God’s business I am powerless.

WE will not focus upon what others have or do not have. WE will not talk about OUR financial situation (good or bad) with others (except in our MM group of like-minded souls) as that only keeps US stuck in lack or perpetuates jealousy.

WE will not allow outside influences, opinions or words of others to interfere, block or sabotage OUR efforts to create a bliss-filled life.

WE will strive to become much less susceptible to influences outside of OURSELVES and much more inclined to trust the instincts and feelings that lie within US.

OUR own positivity and trust in God are now the dominating forces in OUR LIVES from this day forward.

By the Grace of God it is so.

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

If you are keeping a journal take a moment to reflect on how you are feeling and whatever emotions arise.

Click here to go to the HOME page, and if you have time go back and read and support other people’s comments. You will find we become like a family here, experiencing the same hardships and awakenings together.

Julie Geigle

Julie Geigle is an International Psychic Medium, Spiritual Counselor/Teacher and Awakened Healer. She is the host of the radio show "Angel Talk Tuesdays" at 10am EST on omTimes Radio. She helps people connect with their Angels and live a bliss-filled life.

20 Comments

1. Susan Schueler on September 12, 2018 at 8:01 am

I found today’s concept exceptionally enlightening about where our power lies. For the first time in my life due to personal issues, I have been dealing with thoughts I could not stop, and now I realize it was me trying to control others and God. This gives me better insight and at least a realization of what I am doing when it begins to happen, so THANK YOU! XO

• Julie Geigle on September 12, 2018 at 3:55 pm

Awareness is a beautiful gift. Blessed be. 😇😇😇

2. Toni on September 12, 2018 at 9:53 am

Positivity, Trust and Surrender. Breathing this in and remaining neutral.
    That monkey mind circus for me can be exhausting.
    This is a great reminder for me about releasing what I can not control and observing where I place my energy and focus.

3. Teresa on September 12, 2018 at 10:20 am

Today as we gathered together in our “football huddle” I said each name. Swirling white and golden light filled with energy entered our circle. This energy was love – filled with abundance – filled with the knowing that each of us can manifest anything. This energy was so strong – we began to levitate together holding hands – everyone smiling – so much joy.

Thank you Divine for filling me with this energy of abundance.

“We are creating a powerful collective consciousness of abundance & prosperity as we come together in a mastermind group to manifest miracles of Wealth, Health, Love & Joy in our lives.”

By the Grace of the Divine it is so.
    Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!

4. Denise Guyton on September 12, 2018 at 1:11 pm

We as a group are manifesting Wealth health love and joy!

5. Julie Geigle on September 12, 2018 at 3:54 pm

My power lies within myself. My wealth lies within myself. Money does not come from people money comes from my own internal power source and is in direct relation to how attuned I am to myself. I commit to attuning to my Higher Self – the perfection of who I am – my own Divinity within. As I attune daily so too shall I receive unending blessings and grace in all areas of my life. AS it is for me… so too it is for you. Amen.

6. Tina on September 12, 2018 at 4:56 pm

It “feels right” to move from being other centered to God centered at this time in life. I commit to allowing God, the Divine, to be the dominating force in my life. I wish this for all of you as well.

7. Yvonne on September 12, 2018 at 6:32 pm

Miracles happen when you let go of trying to figure it all out and trust God to lead the way. I see us together releasing our intentions to the God and the Universe and receiving all that we asked for and more. Blessings of abundance in health, wealth love and bliss to all of you.

8. Jean Finger on September 12, 2018 at 8:57 pm

I felt such positive vibes when reading this message today. When I am in my business I am powerful–love that! Thank you, thank you, thank you! 😇💗

9. Lorrie on September 12, 2018 at 9:29 pm

Love love love!!!

10. Bonnie Perrenoud on September 13, 2018 at 10:18 pm

Our own positivity and Trust in God are the dominating forces in our lives from this day forward! I could see us all spread out across North America and our collective power coming together like a beautiful white light dome!

11. Bonnie Perrenoud on September 14, 2018 at 12:48 am

Beautiful! I could see our energy encompassing North America with a light white dome!

12. Dorothy Stover on September 14, 2018 at 6:26 am

❤️

13. Rhonda Lynn Sojourn on September 15, 2018 at 1:17 pm

14. Rhonda Lynn Sojourn on September 15, 2018 at 1:22 pm

This group is giving me an area to make new decisions and get my frequency to match. Learning to believe in the unseen is an double edge sword. For in relationships, it may keep me in an unhealthy fantasy loop; and in my spiritual work and my healing my health habits, it is what allows me to achieve.

15. Julieanna on September 15, 2018 at 2:23 pm

When I am in my business, I am powerful!!! ❤️✅💥💰
    By the grace of God it is so….Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 🙏😇✌️

16. Kelly on September 22, 2018 at 8:24 pm

When I am in my own business, I am powerful!!! I will not talk about what others have or do not have. I will not talk about my financial situation with others as that only keeps me stuck in lack and perpetuates jealousy. I keep my thoughts about wealth positive and am thankful for all I currently have!! I am also thankful for new opportunities to create more wealth!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank you!