Day 5 Thursday “Prosperity Thinking”

Remember: We take Fridays & Saturdays off so you can catch up and/or go back and support other people’s comments or share inspiring quotes in our FB group.

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

LIGHT ACTIVATION

Have your ANCHOR (crystal/pendant) in your hand and rub it as you read this light activation exercise.

Take a cleansing breath ~ breathing in wealth, health, love, & joy exhaling blocks to wealth, health, love & joy.

Now imagine a beautiful light in the sky, almost like a heavenly LIGHTHOUSE. And as you tune into this LIGHTHOUSE, feel the light shining down brilliantly on you.

First, it touches the top of your head and then moves swiftly down through your whole body cleansing, clearing and releasing any blocks or interference to your Divine abundance.

Now imagine a beautiful swirling energy of love moving down through your body replacing all the blocks and interference with love, pure, unconditional love.

Repeat after me:

I am worthy.
I am enough.
I am abundant in ALL ways and ALWAYS.

By the grace of God it is so.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You are now in a bubble of love and light surrounded by pure and positive energies. You are now ready to begin manifesting abundance.

Now read this paragraph for yourself.

I know I cannot have prosperity in my life if I am broke in my mind.

Therefore prosperity does NOT originate from an external source, it is an inside job.

Today I declutter my mind of all negative thoughts.

I dismantle fears, eradicate old belief systems that are no longer serving me and eliminate self-doubt.

Take a deep breath and become aware of a negative thought that runs like a broken record in the back of your mind.

As you become aware imagine surrounding the thought with love. Imagine the thought dissolving, losing its charge as it is enveloped in love. Now replace the negative thought with a positive thought and say it out loud three times.

You can choose one of these if you like:
1. Out of this experience only good will come.
2. There is no miracle too big for God to work through me.
3. Money flows to me easily and effortlessly.
4. God’s wealth is circulating in my life now.

Reread for the Group

Think about everyone in the Manifesting Mastermind group and reread this paragraph envisioning everyone standing together in this energy.

WE (Julie G, Stacey, Bonnie, Julie B, Tim, Dorothy, Jeanne T., Yvonne, Crystal, Jean, Monica, Jil, Angela, Mollie, Melissa, Jess, Katie, Karen, Meghna, Teresa, Deb, Lorrie, Dawn, Susan, Jennifer, Toni, Sharon, Jeanne R., Kristin, Tina, Assal, Mandy, Kathleen, Nancy, Lisa, Ali, Ace, Martha, Rhonda & Drew) stand together hand-in-hand, arm-in-arm and say:

WE know WE cannot have prosperity in OUR LIVES if WE ARE broke in OUR MINDS.

Today WE declutter OUR MINDS of all negative thoughts.

WE dismantle fears, eradicate old belief systems that are no longer serving US and eliminate self-doubt. Take a deep breath and become aware of a negative thought that runs like a broken record in the back of OUR MINDS.

As WE become aware imagine surrounding the thought with love. Imagine the thought dissolving, losing its charge as it is enveloped in love. Now replace the negative thought with a positive thought an.

You can choose one of these if you like:

1. Out of this experience only good will come.
2. There is no miracle too big for God to work through US.
3. Money flows to US easily and effortlessly.
4. God’s wealth is circulating in OUR LIVES now.

We are creating a powerful collective consciousness of abundance & prosperity as we come together in a mastermind group to manifest miracles of Wealth, Health, Love & Joy in our lives.

By the Grace of God it is so.

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

If you are keeping a journal take a moment to reflect on how you are feeling and whatever emotions arise.

Click here to go to the HOME page. If you have time go back and read and support other people’s comments. You will find we become like a family here, experiencing the same hardships and awakenings together.

Julie Geigle

Julie Geigle is an International Psychic Medium, Spiritual Counselor/Teacher and Awakened Healer. She is the host of the radio show "Angel Talk Tuesdays" at 10am EST on omTimes Radio. She helps people connect with their Angels and live a bliss-filled life.

23 Comments

1. Stacey Haslow on September 12, 2018 at 10:19 pm

I love the analogy of the broken record backdrop in our lives! I become aware of mine and dismantle its negative influence and power over me. I rise from these experiences a more powerful ‘IAm’! From this, only good will come. And the prosperity flows into those cracks and crevices where fear once hid.Amen. Namaste. 🙏

2. Denise Guyton on September 13, 2018 at 11:02 am

I’m off to Reno this morning and can’t wait to manifest no pain while I’m there!

3. Teresa on September 13, 2018 at 11:51 am

Can’t believe this is only Day 5 – there has been such radical change in my life already

1. Out of this experience only good will come – to US
    2. There is no miracle too big for the Divine to work through US.
    3. Money flows to US easily and effortlessly.
    4. Divine’s wealth is circulating in OUR LIVES now.

I’ve put those words up in my office on the wall. When I look up I say them. I have also tried my best to keep my stone with me at all times. It is a piece of Citrine and it has called me to place it near my heart. So, I put it in my bra – yes, I said bra – can’t get any closer to my heart chakra than that. At night it is under my pillow.

• Bonnie Perrenoud on September 14, 2018 at 10:29 pm

I’m using a citrine ring also!

4. Tina on September 14, 2018 at 11:04 am

Love the release of stating “I dismantle fears, eradicate old beliefs that no longer serve me and eliminate self doubt”. I will carry this with me throughout the day today.

5. Bonnie Perrenoud on September 14, 2018 at 10:26 pm

Out of this experience only good will come! I will add that to my Everything happens for a reason! My work is sending me home to work very soon and I know that out of this experience only good will come! I believe it is a transition for me and things are manifesting rapidly!

6. Toni on September 15, 2018 at 11:34 am

Best of Moments, Everyone.
    I find it fascinating and fun as Spirit drives home a point for the greatest good of all. Our minds, our thoughts, beliefs, perceptions, etc… Such a loop.
    It is interesting, today…so far, I’ve been reminded thrice. Observe my mind. Choose my thoughts wisely, feel the feelings and manifest lovingly in the highest and greatest good of all. Why not?
    **There is no miracle too big for the Divine to work thru us**. How inspirational is that? This IS a Divine experience. So why not allow all of the yummy gifts to flow to me/thru me/us? I have choice. I have freedom. We all share this birthright of All that is.
    These mantras are reminders, blessings in my life path.
    Much Gratitude🙏💕

7. Lorrie on September 15, 2018 at 1:19 pm

💗💗💗

8. Rhonda Lynn Sojourn on September 15, 2018 at 1:36 pm

I know I cannot have prosperity in my life, if I Am broke in my mind.

I am practicing a new thought pattern, whereby prosperity does NOT originate from an external source, it is an inside job.
    I have made a decision to declutter my mind of all negative thoughts.
    as I dismantle my fears, eradicate old belief systems that are no longer serving me, and eliminate self-doubt, I sometimes get lost down my own rabbit hole, of old tapes, stuck on replay. As I Take a deep breath and become aware of a negative thought that runs like a broken record in the back of my MIND, my undisciplined mind, is like a bully. I recall, that to be a good bully, one must have been hurt a lot as a child and get stuck in a false belief of feeling small.

As I become aware, I can make a conscious decision to speak up , stop my thinking and say, Cancel, clear and delete! Then I can try to imagine surrounding the thought with love. Imagine the thought dissolving, losing its charge as it is enveloped in love. Then find and replace the negative thought with a positive thought. Thank you, Julie and Metatron, for this valuable gift, that Bob Proctor and Napoleon Hill and other master minds have birthed for us.

• Teresa on September 15, 2018 at 7:34 pm

In our “huddle” tomorrow you stand next to me and take my hand. I’m going to change my lineup a bit – with much love and gratitude

• Julie Geigle on September 17, 2018 at 5:49 pm

🤩🙃🤠😎😍😊😇

• Rhonda Sojourn on September 19, 2018 at 11:25 pm

Thank you Teresa, I receive your invitation to STAND next to you and take your hand. If all goes to plan, Teresa, I will one day, not just in a metaphor, but in our 3D reality, be blessed to stand next to you, and be a testimony, that with positivity and the right environment, and believing in myself, and the divine and my angels and ascended masters and ancestors, and the discipline of right action and exercise and right diet, in food and thought, I shall.

I claim, and am defining, the path I have been shown, that will lead me to manifest my destiny, of standing once again,, after 4 decades of desire.

I six words or less, my life story will be, I make the impossible possible. ! WE are ONE !

9. Julieanna on September 15, 2018 at 2:35 pm

When a negative thought comes into my head my go to thing to do is to put that negative thought in a balloon. Then I send that balloon up up up into the sky …. eventually the baloon will pop in the negative thought will be gone dissipating into the universe because it no longer serves me. I also like to raise my vibration when I get negative thoughts running through my head…. and easy way for me to do this is either play music dance go for walk. Clearing your mind and bringing it back to ZERO ❤️🙏😇💰💥
    By the grace of God it is so…. thank You! thank You! thank You!

• Julie Geigle on September 17, 2018 at 5:50 pm

Yes, love that Ho’oponopono. Thank you. I love you. 🙏❤️

10. Bonnie Perrenoud on September 16, 2018 at 10:50 am

There really is no miracle too big for God to work through us. I think a thought and it immediately manifests into fruition in my life. I choose my thoughts wisely and positively for myself and those around me. I release all that no longer serves me and welcome new positive experiences into my life!

11. Julie Geigle on September 16, 2018 at 2:15 pm

My mom has a strong belief system of lack and poverty growing up poor during the depression. My father, on the other hand, was always resourceful and managed to rise above his circumstances to create wealth and abundance. I find that I am resourceful like my father and determined but part of why I am here is to heal the poverty consciousness on my mother’s side. It is a belief system that no matter how much money she has, in her mind she is always that broke little girl using her winter coat as a blanket on chilly nights. I wrote this meditation to help heal and release that belief system from my mom’s side of the family. Thank you everyone for joining me in healing the money blocks from ALL of our ancestors!!

And so it is. 🙏❤️😇

12. Yvonne on September 16, 2018 at 9:56 pm

There is no miracle too big for God to work through through us. From now on I choose my thoughts wisely and whenever a negative thought arises I immediately cancel, clear and delete it. I love the idea of placing negative thoughts into a balloon and watching them disappear into the sky where they pop and dissolve.
    Many blessings of love and prosperity to all of you.

• Julie Geigle on September 17, 2018 at 5:48 pm

Oooo love that one with the balloon. 🎈🎈🎈

13. Dorothy Stover on September 17, 2018 at 12:24 pm

❤️

14. Ali on September 20, 2018 at 5:24 am

Does anyone else hear all our voices when we read the group part??

15. Kelly on September 22, 2018 at 8:33 pm

Out of this experience ONLY good will come!!! By the grace of God it is so!!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!