Day 6 Sunday “Taking Charge of My Health” (Week 2 Health/Weight)

Each day this week I want you to focus on cleansing one thing in your life to make room for the new, healthier abundant you.

I am getting ready to do a new cleanse with the fall coming. There are many cleansing programs/detox diets and I highly recommend doing one before our winter starts up.

I’ve recently done a Hemp Oil detox which was amazing and now I am going to try an ACTIVATE cleanse which I have heard rave reviews about (holler if you are interested in more info on either of these). I always learn a few new things about my body and myself that will have a positive, life-long impact on my health.

To start our week off I want you to pick one (or all) of these three things to do or if there is something in particular that suits you better or you’d like to come up with your OWN list of 3 let us know in the comments section.

1. Be purposeful with your water intake. You should be getting half your body weight so for me 64 Oz a day.
2. Give up sugar (or wheat or dairy or alcohol) for 7 days (or more)
3. Meditate 20 minutes (or more) 3-5 times a week (or daily)

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

LIGHT ACTIVATION

Have your ANCHOR (crystal/pendant) in your hand and rub it as you read this light activation exercise.

Take a cleansing breath ~ breathing in wealth, health, love, & joy exhaling blocks to wealth, health, love & joy.

Now imagine a beautiful light in the sky, almost like a heavenly LIGHTHOUSE. And as you tune into this LIGHTHOUSE, feel the light shining down brilliantly on you.

First, it touches the top of your head and then moves swiftly down through your whole body cleansing, clearing and releasing any blocks or interference to your Divine abundance.

Now imagine a beautiful swirling energy of love moving down through your body replacing all the blocks and interference with love, pure, unconditional love.

Repeat after me:

I am worthy.
I am enough.
I am abundant in ALL ways and ALWAYS.

By the grace of God it is so.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You are now in a bubble of love and light surrounded by pure and positive energies. You are now ready to begin manifesting abundance.

Now read this paragraph for yourself.

Today I am ready, willing and able to take charge of my health making good choices and feeling great. I am fully aware that my habits are my own and I take 100% responsibility for choices I have made that may have created whatever health issue(s) I have in my life.

I trust that there are no accidents. Everything happens for a reason, and there are no mistakes. I have not made a mistake in regards to my health or my health habits. I am not here to beat myself up.

I am here to become more aware of what I am doing that may be interfering with my health and well-being and what action I can take to either begin or continue my path to health and vitality. For that reason, I surrender my fears and frustration to God, the Divine Source Energy, trusting that he has a plan that I cannot see.

I may be experiencing this issue because there are people, places or events that are coming to me that will shape who I am and who I am becoming. I step out of pity and sticky stuck, and move into courage and grace.

Shifting my perception empowers me to take serious, long-term action not fleeting changes here and there. Today I commit to _____. I know that I am what I eat and what I do. As I care and nurture my body, my body begins to care and nurture me.

My body works for me instead of against me.

Every day and in every way I am healthier, more loving, and kinder to myself and my body.

Reread for the Group

Think about everyone in the Manifesting Mastermind group and reread this paragraph envisioning everyone standing together in this energy.

WE (Julie G, Stacey, Bonnie, Julie B, Tim, Dorothy, Jeanne T., Yvonne, Crystal, Jean, Monica, Jil, Angela, Mollie, Melissa, Jess, Katie, Karen, Meghna, Teresa, Deb, Lorrie, Dawn, Susan, Jennifer, Toni, Sharon, Jeanne R., Kristin, Tina, Assal, Mandy, Kathleen, Nancy, Lisa, Ali, Ace, Martha, Rhonda, Drew, Kelly & Joei) stand together hand-in-hand, arm-in-arm and say:

Today WE ARE ready, willing, and able to take charge of OUR health making good choices and feeling great. WE ARE fully aware that OUR habits are OUR own and WE take 100% responsibility for choices WE have made that may have created whatever health issue(s) WE have in OUR LIVES.

WE trust that there are no accidents. Everything happens for a reason, and there are no mistakes. WE have not made a mistake in regards to OUR health or OUR health habits. WE ARE not here to beat OURSELVES up.

WE ARE here to become more aware of what WE ARE doing that may be interfering with OUR health and well-being, and what action WE can take to either begin or continue OUR path to health and vitality. For that reason, WE surrender OUR fears and frustration to God, the Divine Source Energy, trusting that he has a plan that WE cannot see.

WE may be experiencing this issue because there are people, places or events that are coming to US that will shape who WE ARE and who WE ARE becoming. WE step out of pity and sticky stuck, and move into courage and grace.

Shifting OUR perception empowers US to take serious, long-term action not fleeting changes here and there. Today WE commit to _____. WE know that WE ARE what WE eat and what WE do. As WE care and nurture OUR body, OUR body begins to care and nurture US.

OUR body works for US instead of against US.

Every day and in every way WE ARE healthier, more loving, and kinder to OURSELVES and OUR BODIES.

We are creating a powerful collective consciousness of abundance & prosperity as we come together in a mastermind group to manifest miracles of Wealth, Health, Love & Joy in our lives.

By the Grace of God, it is so.

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

If you are keeping a journal take a moment to reflect on how you are feeling and whatever emotions arise.

Click here to go to the HOME page. If you have time go back and read and support other people’s comments. You will find we become like a family here, experiencing the same hardships and awakenings together.

Julie Geigle

Julie Geigle is an International Psychic Medium, Spiritual Counselor/Teacher and Awakened Healer. She is the host of the radio show "Angel Talk Tuesdays" at 10am EST on omTimes Radio. She helps people connect with their Angels and live a bliss-filled life.

32 Comments

1. Julie Geigle on September 16, 2018 at 2:38 pm

Health is so important especially in the area of abundance and prosperity. When our health suffers it interferes with every other area of our lives. I have made monstrous changes in regards to my health over the years originating from years of Migraines (that are now gone) to Leaky Gut (which is 95% healed as of today). I know that each of these debilitating health challenges have led me to people and places I would not have otherwise explored and for that I am truly grateful. It’s also made me appreciate my HEALTH on a much deeper level.

During the summer I’ve gotten a little lax in my efforts for clean eating and healthy choices. For this week, this MM#9, I commit to NO EATING AFTER 8:30PM.

How about you?

• Bonnie Perrenoud on September 17, 2018 at 11:33 pm

I’ve been smoke free for almost 2 years now, thanks to the changes that began with the “Health” week of MM in 2016! I feel the Angels working again, healing my body and knowing that I am open to these changes! This week I will drink 6 or more glasses of water each day!

• Julie Geigle on September 19, 2018 at 10:59 am

Wow! That’s soooo exciting to hear Bonnie! Thanks for sharing that testimonial. 😇

2. Lorrie on September 16, 2018 at 9:43 pm

Everything happens for a reason 💕

3. Stacey Haslow on September 16, 2018 at 10:16 pm

Today I commit to taking time to take care of Myself. God’s intention is to become and understand I am more than a single mom of three amazing autistic boys. I have the time to take care of me… I need to take the time to look and end the guilt that creeps in. I need s full bucket have the capacity to fill others.
    Amen. Grace and love to all. Namaste. 🙏💛

• Teresa on September 17, 2018 at 3:04 pm

Never forget their souls chose you to be their mom. I know another young woman who was also blessed with three children with Autism. Last year I had the great pleasure of meeting her kids – oldest boys is 8 with a combination of Down Syndrome & Autism – her twin boy & girl are Autistic. None of them speak – not in the traditional sense – this was the very first time I was able to hear without a word being vocalized. Her twin boy, who she told me was not very physically affectionate, sat on my lap for most of the visit hugging me. He spoke to me – he is a child very drawn to the Earth – wanting to make it healthy and strong. You are truly blessed to have those boys. You must be a very awesome soul indeed

• Stacey Haslow on September 18, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Thank you!❤️

• Julie Geigle on September 17, 2018 at 5:47 pm

You are a fantastic mother Stacey and those boys are so blessed to have you! 😘

• Stacey Haslow on September 18, 2018 at 4:05 pm

❤️

• Julie Geigle on September 19, 2018 at 11:02 am

Gult-free Zone 😇

4. Julieanna on September 17, 2018 at 5:12 am

I started a detox again today to rebalance myself. There has been a lot of emotional stress as a mommy taking toll on my body. Healthy happy balanced me will bring balance to everyone around me. No more toxic environment… only ❤️ ✌️😊
    I am going to pay attention to my water intake daily.
    I am going to REMOVE the wheat. (Allergy)
    I am going to be more consistent in meditating more often & longer (20 mins)
    Thank You ❤️ Thank You ❤️ Thank You 🙏

• Julie Geigle on September 17, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Bring Balance back to all those around me. LOVE that Julieanna! 🎯

• Julie Geigle on September 19, 2018 at 11:01 am

❤️💛💚💙💜

5. Tina on September 17, 2018 at 10:19 am

Today, I surrender my fears and frustrations to the Divine.

I commit to walking each day
    I commit to conscious eating
    I commit to a meditative practice

Good health is a strong desire, one which requires my participation.

Julie, I would be interested in hearing about the Hemp Oil detox. Thank you!

• Julie Geigle on September 17, 2018 at 5:41 pm

🌸

• Julie Geigle on September 19, 2018 at 11:01 am

Sent you an email on the 2 Detox programs Tina. Much love ❤️

6. Teresa on September 17, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Thanks to the Grace of the Divine I have been able to overcome many of my health challenges. I understand the blocks and have been chipping away at them over the past year. I have come from a cat’s hair away from a wheelchair to walking. Yes I have pain but nothing like before. I was healed and still heal as a result of a life changing moment that happened during a Quantum Healing Hypnotherapy session. I was intuitively directed to source my past lives because that was the root to much of the negativity and blocks I was burdening myself with. Neither I nor the hypnotherapist knew what was to come – as I lay on the table a figure of a man dressed in long robes picked up my left foot. He cradled my heal in his right hand and placed his left hand on top of my foot. As he did this I stepped out of my body and sat just above my right shoulder (as an observer). He began answering questions the hypnotherapist was asking but said far more to me telepathically. He was me and I was him and it was now time for me to awaken and take on my rightful place. He healed me – as I lay there my body began to shake violently moving all the way up to my heart chakra. As he filled me with Divine light I began to heal – I was told I am a Lightworker among other things. The hypnotherapist asked if he would heal my entire body, specifically my knee (I walked into her office crippled up using a cane). He told her he was leaving my knee and that when the time was right I would heal myself. You see, one of the biggest blocks we have in life is the fear of moving forward. For me, that came from lifetimes of persecution, even death. It manifested in me as physical disability that grew over a period of 20 years. When I left that office I walked upright and with a slight limp. Now when I allow negativity to form blocks I begin to show it through my body. I have the cane and still use it from time to time. There is more but I’ve said enough . . .

I will commit to a meditation practice 3 to 5 times a week
    I will commit to not body shaming myself – I am beautiful
    I will commit to gaining more core strength through gentle exercise so I can continue healing myself
    I surrender my fears of moving forward to the Divine
    By the Grace of the Divine, it is so
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

7. Bonnie Perrenoud on September 17, 2018 at 11:40 pm

When I did today’s reading I could feel my body react to my acknowledgement of its being, of the thought of nurturing my body. During our day we are so focused on everything outside of ourselves, performing at work, etc. and to think of nurturing my body….bliss! I commit to being open to my spiritual council’s direction as it leads me to make the changes necessary in my life to make time for myself and nurture myself.

• Julie Geigle on September 19, 2018 at 10:58 am

And so it is. 🙏

• Julieanna on September 19, 2018 at 5:45 pm

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

8. Dorothy Stover on September 18, 2018 at 9:11 am

❤️

9. Yvonne on September 18, 2018 at 9:39 pm

I commit to healthier eating habits, giving up sugar, drinking water each day and 30 minutes of movementS a day. I’m grateful to God and to the people that have been placed in my path that are contributing to my healthier lifestyle. I’m training to become a Pilates instructor and loving every minute of it. 💗🙏

• Julie Geigle on September 19, 2018 at 10:58 am

🌹

• Julieanna on September 19, 2018 at 5:47 pm

❤️💪❤️💪❤️🎶💰🌟

10. Mollie on September 19, 2018 at 4:46 am

Hi loved ones,

This week is a little tricky for me to identify because I don’t struggle with weight or physical health issues, but I do have serious mental illness that I live with every day. Although medication and therapy help, I still get really off balance with my emotions so I am trying to manifest STILLNESS and SELF-LOVE, SELF-CARE.

💛Mollie

• Julie Geigle on September 19, 2018 at 10:57 am

Sending you a beam of love for emotional well-being. ❤️💛💚💙💜

11. Denise Guyton on September 19, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Needed this one today! Im doing the water!

12. Kelly on September 24, 2018 at 6:51 pm

This statement rings very true to me, as I have tried to take a perfectionist approach in regards to my body in the past. I developed an eating disorder in high school and it stayed with me for many years. Thankfully I no longer struggle with that but I do find that I often have a poor body image at times and I notice I stress eat, or eat out of boredom. Also I work in a restaurant so the temptation to eat poorly is always there. So I will begin by taking small steps.

I now commit to being kinder and gentler with myself in regards to my health and not beat myself up for being perfect. I will commit to stop body shaming!

I commit to drinking more water or iced tea and stay away from diet soda.
    I commit to 30 minutes of exercise 5 times a week.
    I commit to meditation 3 times a week.