Day 7 Monday “Attuning to Your Spiritual Council”

We all come to this earth with a “team” of spiritual beings designed to assist us with our Divine life mission. This team consists of …

• two Guardian Angels
  • Guides that move in and out depending on what you are working on
  • Loved Ones in spirit
  • Pets in spirit and a
  • Totem or Spirit Animal like a wolf or tiger.

I like to call this your “Spiritual Team.”

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

LIGHT ACTIVATION

Have your ANCHOR (crystal/pendant) in your hand and rub it as you read this light activation exercise.

Take a cleansing breath ~ breathing in wealth, health, love, & joy exhaling blocks to wealth, health, love & joy.

Now imagine a beautiful light in the sky, almost like a heavenly LIGHTHOUSE. And as you tune into this LIGHTHOUSE, feel the light shining down brilliantly on you.

First, it touches the top of your head and then moves swiftly down through your whole body cleansing, clearing and releasing any blocks or interference to your Divine abundance.

Now imagine a beautiful swirling energy of love moving down through your body replacing all the blocks and interference with love, pure, unconditional love.

Repeat after me:

I am worthy.
I am enough.
I am abundant in ALL ways and ALWAYS.

By the grace of God it is so.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You are now in a bubble of love and light surrounded by pure and positive energies. You are now ready to begin manifesting abundance.

Now read this paragraph for yourself.

I take a deep breath and center myself in the love that I am. I invite my Spiritual Team to come in. Feeling the warmth and love that surrounds me as I tune into their presence.

I place my hand on my heart and feel an opening being created, a space in my heart where my TEAM resides. They have so much love and reverence for me and my journey here on this planet.

They have so much insight and wisdom to share with me to make my travels lighter.

I imagine a beautiful bridge from my heart to my mind, where information flows freely and easily from one to the other receiving clear, specific guidance in terms of my health and well-being.

I now ask my Spiritual Team for one thing I can do or stop doing to improve my health.

I am open to receiving the information that still, small voice within has to offer without judgment or doubt.

RECEIVE, BELIEVE & EXECUTE.

Every day and in every way, I am getting clear, concise messages from my Spiritual Team in the sky.

Every day and in every way, I am more and more attuned to the wisdom and insights of my Spiritual Team.

Reread for the Group

Think about everyone in the Manifesting Mastermind group and reread this paragraph envisioning everyone standing together in this energy.

WE (Julie G, Stacey, Bonnie, Julie B, Tim, Dorothy, Jeanne T., Yvonne, Crystal, Jean, Monica, Jil, Angela, Mollie, Melissa, Jess, Katie, Karen, Meghna, Teresa, Deb, Lorrie, Dawn, Susan, Jennifer, Toni, Sharon, Jeanne R., Kristin, Tina, Assal, Mandy, Kathleen, Nancy, Lisa, Ali, Ace, Martha, Rhonda, Drew, Kelly & Joei) stand together hand-in-hand, arm-in-arm and say:

WE take a deep breath and feel centered in the love that WE have created as a mastermind group. WE invite OUR Spiritual Council to come in; WE have a special council that was created just for this group. WE feel the warmth and love that surrounds US as WE tune into their presence.

WE place our hand on our heart FEELING THE ONENESS OF THIS GROUP and WE feel an opening being created, a space in OUR hearts where OUR COLLECTIVE Council resides. They have so much love and reverence for US and OUR journey here on this planet.

They have so much insight and wisdom to share with US to make OUR travels lighter.

WE NOW imagine a beautiful bridge from OUR COLLECTIVE heart to OUR COLLECTIVE mind, where information flows freely and easily from one to the other receiving clear, specific guidance in terms of OUR health and well-being.

WE NOW ask OUR Spiritual Team for one thing WE can do or stop doing to improve OUR health.

WE ARE NOW open to receiving the information that still, small voice within has to offer without judgment or doubt.

RECEIVE, BELIEVE & EXECUTE.

Every day and in every way, WE ARE getting clear, concise messages from OUR Spiritual Teams in the sky.

Every day and in every way WE ARE more and more attuned to the wisdom and insights of OUR COLLECTIVE Council that we are creating here in this Mastermind.

We are creating a powerful collective consciousness of abundance & prosperity as we come together in a mastermind group to manifest miracles of Wealth, Health, Love & Joy in our lives.

By the Grace of God, it is so.

Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!

Be sure to comment below to “ACTIVATE” the collective Mastermind Consciousness.

If you are keeping a journal take a moment to reflect on how you are feeling and whatever emotions arise.

Click here to go to the HOME page. If you have time go back and read and support other people’s comments. You will find we become like a family here, experiencing the same hardships and awakenings together.

Julie Geigle

Julie Geigle is an International Psychic Medium, Spiritual Counselor/Teacher and Awakened Healer. She is the host of the radio show "Angel Talk Tuesdays" at 10am EST on omTimes Radio. She helps people connect with their Angels and live a bliss-filled life.

20 Comments

1. Julieanna on September 17, 2018 at 5:25 am

RECEIVE, BELIEVE & EXECUTE.
    We are more and more attuned to the insights we feel & hear daily. Believe yourself. Believe it is true! Our guides are here including relatives that have past. I know this as my dad and his mother are here with me helping, guiding and protecting myself and my children. By the grace of God it is so… Thank You 🙏 Thank You 🙏 Thank You 🙏

2. Tina on September 17, 2018 at 10:53 am

I find it powerful to read aloud all the names of the people in the Mastermind group. It connects each of us spiritually.

LOVE the image of the bridge where information flows freely from our Spiritual guides to our hearts.

Receive, believe, execute!

• Julie Geigle on September 17, 2018 at 5:41 pm

Lovely, I do the same and send blessings to each which I feel increases our collective power. 😇

• Rhonda Sojourn on September 19, 2018 at 10:36 pm

thank you, Tina, for being such the humanitarian and mediator, for our highest good. I believe, receive and execute !

3. Teresa on September 17, 2018 at 3:53 pm

Elijah my Guide (he has asked me to call him Eli) walks with me
    By the Grace of the Divine, it is so.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

• Julie Geigle on September 17, 2018 at 5:40 pm

So lovely Teresa! The main character in the book I am reading is Eli so just seeing it is confirmation for you. 😉

4. Julie Geigle on September 17, 2018 at 5:52 pm

I love the COLLECTIVE Spiritual Team we create when we gather together … for me it’s the Divine Intelligence of our Spiritual teams combined. Sort of the oneness of our teams collectively. Sooooo powerful! I can feel the energy increase as we move into week 2. 💝

5. Stacey Haslow on September 18, 2018 at 4:18 pm

I am open to receive messages from my spiritual team that I have felt much more connected to as of late! I did ask for one thing I could change for my health and well-being. I heard ‘Do not settle. Be brave and step into the new and wondrous adventure’ ❤️ Namaste. 🙏

6. Denise Guyton on September 19, 2018 at 3:32 pm

I love being part of this group! I’m open to receiving messages from our team

• Julie Geigle on September 19, 2018 at 5:44 pm

And so it is! 🙏

We love having you Denise you are a gift to us all!!! 💝

7. Yvonne on September 19, 2018 at 9:18 pm

I am open to receiving messages and guidance from our spiritual team of teachers and will make time to meditate each morning & tune in with yvonnour group’s Collective Council. I pray that we all receive the messages that we need in order to live our best lives. 🙏

8. Mollie Sheridan on September 19, 2018 at 9:32 pm

Thank you to my spiritual council for joining me on this journey and collaborating with ALL of YOUR spiritual councils! Thank you for guiding all of us towards our abundance of wealth, health, love and joy. It is here NOW as we step into our own power.

By the grace of god it is so thank you thank you thank you

9. Rhonda Sojourn on September 19, 2018 at 10:34 pm

I just got it… when a cat purrs, he or she is sending and or receiving : PURE, UNCONDITIONAL, LOVE. I just felt that as I felt the swirling of the light removing what ever blocks my senses from experiencing, pure unconditional love. I am pleased and proud to present my new claimed truth, not only am I pure unconditional love, when I am operating from my higher self, I am learning how to feel pure unconditional love, for my lover self. The experience here is laying out the red carpet for I am being prepared tp begin a very powerful and intimate sojourn with Our small yet mighty mastermind class that Julie and Susan will be leading, starting tomorrow. It will be the ending of the old bad habits of mine and receiving guidance as tomorrow 9/20/2018, I will be supported in a more intimate setting, to manifest my destiny. I thank , everyone here for their reception and contribution.

10. Rhonda Sojourn on September 19, 2018 at 10:50 pm

this special counsel committee , that was designed just for US, as guided me non-stop, since last eve, as soon as I had the courage to say NO, to an instant gratification, that was not in the highest good for me and all others.

I was sent to a page and reminded that for my greatest wealth of health, I am, we are, to limit or stop dairy, meat , and stay away for nightshade foods.

I am being obedient and reaping the rewards, rather than living by default.

I too, love the image of the bridge, bringing me information and guidance. AT the right time, I am excited to share what I am being shown,

11. Rhonda Sojourn on September 19, 2018 at 11:01 pm

I am learning and developing a relationship with my lower self, it is that part of me, that activates and allows my negative , low frequency self talk. I am being shown that we are all, here on this planet, trying to find an acceptable way to move our energies, through our feelings, and express ourselves. Most all of us, have been forced to wear a mask, hide our anger, as children. Some of us, especially, us girls were allowed to cry, but showing our anger was considered rude and disrespectful. Therefore, as I stated above, we are all trying to find an acceptable way to move our energies, through our feelings, and express ourselves. Upon reflection, and permission, I am seeing and being freed from the shackles of my past. Thank you , Julie for that mediation, on the 6th of September.

12. Dorothy Stover on September 20, 2018 at 3:33 pm

❤️

13. Kelly on September 24, 2018 at 7:10 pm

I pray that I may become more attuned to my spiritual council! As I child I remember being much more in touch with them, and how loving and comforting they were to me. I was a very sensitive and shy child and I remember feeling their presence and even having visions as a child. I feel like I have somehow disconnected from them, and maybe it’s just a part of growing older and not seeing the magic. I hope to see the magic again, to connect, by feeling, and hearing their presence again. I get many pennies and feathers on my path at times, I hope that my father, grandmother, and dear dog Mali are watching over us. I am grateful for all the messages I receive from my spiritual council. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!