Angels in my Hair Week 1
We are excited to kick off our new book with a Sneak Peek for our fans and community of BLOG readers!! For the next 6 weeks I will be discussing “Angels in my Hair” by Lorna Byrne through our
NEW format…Video Vlogging short video 5 minutes or less!!
Week 1 discussion will be available on youtube and in our members only Online Spiritual Book Club Forum. After week 1 you must become a member to access the summaries. Click here to become a member.
I hope you enjoy this and we’d love your feedback in the comments section below.
Chapter 1 Through different eyes
- Lorna Byrne was deemed retarded at the age of 2 years old since she often seemed to be in a world all her own.
- Her deceased brother, Christopher, visited her often and they even played together.
“I never confused Christopher with an angel; the angels I saw did sometimes have a human appearance, but when they did, most of them had wings and their feet did not touch the ground and they had a sort of bright light shining inside them. Some of the time the angels I saw would have no human aspect at all, but appeared as a sharp glowing light.” (p. 3)
Chapter 2 The gatekeepers
- Different angels have different types of skills like we have doctors and teachers.
- Your guardian angel is by your side, right now at this moment, and it never leaves you, whether you believe this or not.
- Each of us is surrounded by a shield of light that is kept in place by our angels. When Lorna looks at people, she can physically see this shield around them.
- Your guardian angel also allows other angels into your life as helpers. They come and go like angel teachers.
“Your angels are there to help you, and as you start to acknowledge that they exist, you will start to feel their touch in your life. We do not live our lives on our own; we may be in a human body, but each of us has a soul that is connected to God. As we call God’s name we empower the angels.”
Chapter 3 Stairway to Heaven
- Churches (and spiritual centers) are FULL of angels.
- In this chapter Lorna received a vision that her friend next door’s daddy would be going to heaven soon. Having visions before things happen is a way to prepare us for what is coming.
Chapter 4 Why do you hide from me?
- One day she was cleaning with her grandma and out of the blue grandma said, “You know , Lorna, don’t be afraid. Spirits cannot harm you or hurt you in any way. Even when you are afraid you just have to say one little prayer, just say, ‘Jesus and Mary I love you. Save the souls.’
- Even though Lorna knew her grandmother understood her best and her gift it was something that was never discussed between them.
- Sometimes the angels would say things that she didn’t understand but she would just take it that what they said was true and began to trust and rely upon this guidance.
- Archangel Michael is one of the angels that visits her often and one day he asked her, “Why do you hide from me?” And she said, “Because You are so much bigger than me and I am so small.” He laughed and said, “Lorna, don’t hide anymore.”
Thanks for joining the conversation and helping us build community in our INNER CIRCLE everyone!!!
What do you think about the idea that everyone has angels surrounding them and trying to help them?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the first 50 pp. in our comments section below. ♥