Class #1 “Spiritual Healing” Homework
We hope each of you enjoyed the first class on SPIRITUAL HEALING. Susan and I were personally thrilled and thought it went extremely well. We do moderate these posts on my blog so feel free to share your feedback, comments or suggestions here in this PRIVATE blog post.
Spiritual Fun Assignment
Work with 1-3 people individually to give a reading/healing to and receive a reading/healing exactly as we practiced in class. If you missed class here are the instructions.
- In pairs, determine who will go first and who will go second.
- Clear your pendulum by holding it in your hand and asking that it be cleared and used for the highest good of all. Do this together and use whatever verbiage feels right.
- The person being read is referred to as the SITTER. The person tuning into Spirit is called the READER.
- The SITTER asks 2 questions: Quest #1 Ask a yes/no question that they already know the answer to, to help the READER calibrate their pendulum. Quest #2 Ask a yes/no question you would like the answer to.
- Then go to the Spiritual Healing book and choose 2-3 patterns and do a healing for each other.
- I always BEGIN with the “Clearing Discordant Energies” pattern in Chapter 5 first because sometimes this can be blocking their healing.
- The SITTER places their hand on the pattern and the READER/HEALER gets the pendulum moving in a circular motion and tells the Sitter to close their eyes and take a deep breath and relax. “The healing from the pattern is now being released into your body.”
- When the pendulum comes to a stop or switches directions say: THE HEALING IS NOW COMPLETE.
- If the pendulum won’t stop have the Sitter repeat affirmations as needed. Some of my favorite:
- I am worthy. I am loved. I am forgiven and I forgive. The Lord’s Prayer is also a good one.
- Then choose a “Healing Pattern” by having the sitter fan the book.
- Repeat same process.
- Finally have the sitter choose a topic from Ch 4 “Alphabetical Listing of Patterns” (22-24). Sometimes I narrow this down by creating a chart with 6 columns and I ask the chart using the pendulum which column to begin with.
- Then switch.
I will assign you a partner and if you have time reach out to 2-3 others in the group to do this activity with. You can do it for yourself or act as a surrogate for another person.
- Nancy / Angela
- Julieanna / Catie
- Audrey / Kathy
- Elizabeth / Dorothy
- Jean / Cori
- Crystal / Mollie
- Lori / Carly
Please note: You can contact people on FB except for Catie. EVERYONE is on Messenger!
When you are finished come back here and share something about your experience and then tag Susan and she will post a Tarot card for you in our FB thread or for Catie on Messenger. 😉