Difficult Decisions Made Easy
Do you have a difficult decision to make? Is it driving you crazy just thinking about it?
Sometimes in your life you come to a fork in the road. And whether you go left or you go right can forever change your life. If you are faced with a fork in the road here are three simple tips to help you make that life-changing decision.
- Invoke your Angelic Team.Don’t just ask say, “Okay everybody I need help now,” but really open your heart to Divine guidance. Do this by…
- Close your eyes
- Take three deep breaths
- Place your hand on your heart
- Open up to receive Divine Guidance
- Ask “Which path would bring me closer to my highest good, which path takes me further away?”
- Pay attention to feelings that arise, images, or words
Don’t worry about getting an answer right away. It will be revealed to you if you ask the question. Oftentimes, I will write the question on a piece of paper and slip it under my pillow at night. When you awake in the morning ask the question again and more insight and wisdom will come through.
- Pay Attention.There are usually signs all around us that are trying to tell us YES or NO, but we miss them because we are too busy and can’t “hear” that still, small voice trying to direct us. Slow down. Take time out for yourself on a regular basis and get in touch with your inner wisdom so you can really become aware of the signs spirit is trying to give you that you keep missing.
This may be the time to take up meditation as it is an EXCELLENT way to help you tap into your inner knowing.
- Seek out a Second Opinion.Try talking with someone about the decision you need to make and ask them to pay attention to your voice intonation and facial expression. Sometimes the answer is hidden in your language and easily identified by a second party. Just make sure the person is able to be objectionable and that they don’t have any personal stake in the outcome.
Usually the path you are suppose to take makes you light up like a Christmas tree or explode with excitement, like fireworks on the 4th of July. The path you should stay away from usually feels flat and unemotional. It is often times difficult to disguise your true feelings and emotions when confiding in your best friend or mentor.
If you’re still confused, don’t despair. Use what you DON’T want as your starting point. Sometimes it’s easier to figure out what you DO want when you are perfectly clear about what you DON’T want.
And if you make the decision and find yourself unhappy remember, there are no mistakes in life only opportunities to grow and expand into the fullest expression of your Self as love.
And, as always, I am here to help! As a Psychic Medium I can help you tap into your Angelic Team and find the answers you are looking for.
Do you need help invoking your Angelic Team? Check out the #1 Amazon best-seller “365 Days of Angel Prayers.” I am the chapter spokesperson for the month of June and have 12 prayers sprinkled throughout the book, which is designed to help you walk daily with your Angels creating magic and miracles in your life.
Click here to order your personally autographed copy now!
Thank you for leaving a comment below – commenters are automatically enrolled in our monthly drawing for a FREE psychic reading. ♥
Leave a Comment