Dream Your Biggest Dream
♥ All of my actions support my intentions.
♥ I am committed to living my life passionately and purposefully.
♥ As I proclaim my intention, my life unfolds accordingly.
Expand your awareness with wonderful words:
exordium ZAWR-dee-uhm, noun:
1. The beginning of anything.
2. The introductory part of an oration, treatise, etc.
Dream Your Biggest Dream
2013 A New Year ~ A New YOU!
Grab some paper or buy a special journal by way of exordium and create the life of your dreams. Begin a journey of intentions and creating your best life. Record the steps you take month by month to create a meaningful, conscious life filled with love, laughter and memorable moments.
What if you knew a year from now you could be living the most creative, joyous, and fulfilling life you could imagine?
- What would it be?
- What changes would you make?
- How & where would you begin?
Dream your biggest dream.
If there were no obstacles stopping you what would you do, be and have?
Get creative, be inspired, take action with these 3 steps
STEP ONE: Dream
STEP TWO: Flow with the excitement that comes forth from the dream. Feel the good feelings.
STEP THREE: COMMAND Meditation Dream Your Biggest Dream 7 m Guided Meditation
Now, after you’ve answered the questions & have begun flowing with the excitement you have drawn forth:
1. Tip your eyes back in your head and repeat after me:
“God, I don’t know how I create a life filled with meaning, overflowing with love & deep peace. I only know that it is happening now and I am fulfilled.”
2. Now imagine that command shooting up out the top of your head like a rocket. Moving through the black void that is holding you back, blocking you from your desires, moving all the way up into the white luminosity of all that is – where ANYTHING is possible.
Watch that command expand, expand, expand.
3. Bring that command back into your physical body down into your heart. Now watch your DNA strands unwinding old belief systems and thought patterns that no longer serve you. Unwinding all the years past and all the pain you’ve been holding onto. unwinding, unwinding, unwinding.
4. Insert that beautiful command: beautiful life filled with meaning, overflowing love & deep peace and wrap that up nice and tight. Rewinding joy, rewinding faith, rewinding a new year with a fresh start. rewinding, rewinding, rewinding.
5. Receive with gratitude: By the grace of God it is so. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Deep breath – as you exhale…
Love who you are, what you do, how you move and be in this world. Love your children, your partner, your life, (no matter how shitty it may be) and allow your whole life to be one moment after moment of Everlasting Sunshine.
And remember, if you hear, see or feel it three times ~Pay Attention~ it means the Universe is speaking to you.
Do you write resolutions, create intentions or set goals annually?
Do you have another ritual for ringing in the New Year?
Get your creative juices flowing and use “exordium” in a sentence.
We’d love to hear from you in our comments section. ♥