“Forgiveness is a Gift” Ep 163
- The chakra we are focusing on this week for healing is the 6th chakra which is all about intuition and paying attention to the signs. The color to wear or surround yourself with is indigo.
This week your energy is best spent
- Acknowledging your pain instead of burying it.
- Being grateful for your failures as much as your triumphs.
- What are you willing to let go of today?
- I am whole and Holy.
The affirmation to empower you is
- I am not my pain. I dive deep into the abyss of my pain, coming out the other side transformed.
1. Acknowledge Your Pain Instead of Burying It
This week your energy is best spent going deep within and asking yourself is there any anger or resentment I have buried within my heart? Oftentimes, when something is too painful to deal with we stuff it and keep moving using the “busy-ness” of life to hide.
Now you are ready to face this pain.
Pain left unattended turns into dis-ease and can potentially kill you. Louise Hay says that cancer is the result of deep resentment. If you want to live a long life it behooves you to stop and deal with your issues once and for all.
Did you miss our live forecast? Catch the replay now!
2. Forgiveness is an Aspect of Judgment.
Remember, you have a plethora of angels uplifting and inspiring you daily. Ask and be open to receive their guidance.
We would LOVE to hear your thoughts!
What did you like BEST?
Winter Hours: Mon-Fri 10-6pm CST.
Need immediate assistance? Scroll Down for instant readings.
I teach women and men on a spiritual journey how to find inner peace and live the happiest version of themselves.
Ready to begin? Start here! First month is free.
I am here to serve.
💜 Angel Hugs 💜