If today were your last day…
I was just listening to a great song on the radio (If Today Were Your Last Day by Nickleback) and it got me to thinking…
If today were my last day I would:
1. Make sure I kissed everybody before they left the house for work/school.
2. Take a long, hot, steamy bath with loads of epsom salt and bubbles listening to soft music.
3. I would wear my sexist undergarments (instead of saving them for a special occasion) and my comfortable jeans with my favorite sweater I’ve had for 20 years and still look great in.
4. I would have breakfast with my mother and sisters because breakfast is my favorite meal.
5. I would walk the dogs because I love the fresh air and know they appreciate getting outside.
6. I would have bloodymary’s with my girlfriends for lunch because yep sometimes we’re naughty like that.
7. I would take an afternoon nap with my dogs curled up in my lap and the heater blowing right on me.
8. I would eat a turtle muffin for a snack.
9. I would go out to dinner with my family at Famous Dave’s or Applebee’s and head over to DQ for a reese’s pb cup blizzard.
10. I would spend the evening enjoying a funny movie with popcorn and A&W rootbeer.
11. I won’t tell you what I’d do all night long – that will be my little secret.
12. And then I, like the rest of the world, prefer to pass while I sleep at night curled up in my husband’s arms.
Yes, boring I know, but I’ve really given this a lot of thought.
I love my life simple.
I don’t need any fancy places or creative excursions to be happy…I just need family, friends and FOOD.
What would you do if today were your last day? ♥
UBC: Day 28