Intuition: 3 Easy Steps to Hearing Spirit
Third Times the Charm April 2012
♥ I am divinely guided through every experience of my life.
♥ I intuitively know what I need to do in each moment.
Expand your awareness with wonderful words:
perspicacious \pur-spi-KEY-shuhs\, adjective:
1. Having keen mental perception and understanding; discerning.
2. Archaic. Having keen vision.
There is a still, small voice within us all. It is constantly guiding us giving us insight and inspiration, leading us to our highest expression of our self. Intuition or psychic abilities isn’t something only gifted people have, it’s something we were all born with and given a little practice or awareness you can develop it into a real, tangible technique to steer your life in the right direction. Here are just a few tips to get you started:
- Meditate – Meditation is the gateway to perception and awareness. Simply ask your question or write it down on a piece of paper. Focus on your breathing for 10 minutes. Then ask your question again and listen for any words, phrases, feelings, colors or images. It may appear immediately or it may appear later that day while you’re walking the dog or talking to your friend. Often times it’s like playing charades. Spirit isn’t always going to just give you a simple answer.
- Feelings – Your feelings are your emotional guidance system, your internal GPS. They let you know when you are on track and in alignment and when you are lost and out of alignment. When you are off track take a moment to check in with yourself and ask, “How can I move back into peace & harmony?” Is there someone I need to forgive? Am I subconsciously getting caught up in fear or lack? Then take a moment to call in the white light and align with love again. Remember: A miracle can simply be a shift in perception.
- Monkey Mind – Constant mind chatter drowns out your inner voice. Throughout my day as I begin feeling busy and overwhelm kicks in I quietly say to my self, “Peace be still.” Then I envision a beautiful cocoon of love and peace enveloping me. Then a voice reminds me, “Whatever you accomplish today is exactly what you are suppose to accomplish. Nothing more, nothing less.”
If you follow these three simple steps and become more aware, more perspicacious you will begin to develop your intuitive skills that will keep you on track and in alignment with the true nature of your being; expansive, loving and harmonious.