Reading Raffle for the Week of Apr 10th
Reading Raffle is for INNER CIRCLE MEMBERS ONLY and is now open. If you are new here please read the rules below.
1. It is 1 card OR 1 question.
2. Reading Raffle is for our membership clients INNER CIRCLE or DIAMOND program.
3. If you joined us last week please wait until the following week to give others a chance.
4. If you are getting a private reading for the week of the raffle please do not sign up here.
5. If you are in the Mastermind and your group has met this week please do not jump in.
6. If you are **NEW** here please read the instructions below!
PLEASE HIT COMMENT & POST THE # AS YOU COME IN.
For example, if you are the first one in the thread please put "#1", the next person #2, the next #3, all the way to #5.
The first 5 people who post their question or request for a card will win a free reading here in this thread!
!! If you goof up the numbering your post will be removed. (sorry)
No worries though cuz you can jump in again next week. Thank you for understanding.
*** I post answers by Sunday or once we have 5. ***
You have 2 options for a reading:
1. You can post 1 question below. Be as specific as possible and if you are asking about a person please use their first name.
2. CHOOSE a deck please. I will pull the card and read additional information that comes up.
The decks to choose from are...
2. How does one navigate teenagers that are 100 percent in their human drama. How do you stay in the infinite being when their real life problems are so scary? They are far from their true self and so wrapped into being human. How does one sit back and let them fall? How do you let go and let them follow a path you know is destructive?
I know this is a tough one, any advice is appreciated!
#2 Hi Sonya! I have 2 sisters who gave my Mom hell and one she almost sent away to a boarding school because she was so out of control with drinking and smoking pot and the other wasn’t far behind her. That sister, Deb, is now a Pharmaceutical Rep and makes oodles of money. The other sister married well and has enjoyed life as a stay-at-home Mom well after her child left home. I myself dated a guy in PRISON when I was 14yrs and later got kicked out of the house at 17yr because I wouldn’t come home at night (hot and heavy with my now husband of 40 yrs).
So, yes, I know it’s super scary, and things are different nowadays but YOU are an amazing mother and person and I know without a doubt that you will figure this out and Rory will grow up to be a happy, well-adjusted adult despite her wild and crazy teenage years.
You’ll have many stories to laugh over!
I was drawn to the chakra deck for you and WISDOM comes. So watch the video where Tori herself shares the message this card brings!
1) What are the chances of me having a diagnostic laparoscopic surgery before the end of April? Will they ultimately find the cause. I believe it’s adhesions and dermoid cysts again. Any insight since our last meeting would be greatly appreciated. Tx Julie!!
#1 Hi Stacey! So sorry they haven’t moved forward with any treatment for you yet! You poor thing!!! This is getting a bit ridiculous and your frustration is understandable!
100% you will have a laparoscopy before the end of April.
100% they will find the cause through this procedure or this will lead them to something where the cause will be evident.
100% – adhesions
25% – dermoid cycts
Stay focused and trust that everything is unfolding exactly as it should. 🙏